Tennis for Beginners
A six-week beginners course for adults who are completely new to tennis or for those that struggle having the confidence to join an established group. Also for parents of children who are enjoying tennis and want to play as a family. A great chance to start playing tennis, building up your technical knowledge as well as your confidence to get serves in and enjoy a rally.
Sessions run on Mondays at 11am – 12.30pm and Tuesdays at 7.30pm – 9pm.
Availability and Booking
If there are spaces, you are able to join mid way through a block just click the link and you can book onto the remaining sessions.
- Tennis Xpress – Monday 7 June to Mon 5 July at 11am – 12.30pm – fully booked
- Tennis Xpress – Monday 6 September to Monday 11 October at 11am – 12.30pm – Book Monday Tennis Xpress (Sept-Oct)
- Tennis Xpress – Monday 1 November to Monday 6 December at 11am – 12.30pm – Book Monday Tennis Xpress (Nov-Dec)
- Tuesday Night Tennis Xpress – Tuesday 8 June to Tuesday 13 July at 7.30 – 9pm – fully booked
- Tuesday Night Tennis Xpress – Tuesday 27 July to Tuesday 31 August at 7.30 – 9pm – fully booked
- Tuesday Night Tennis Xpress – Tuesday 14 September to Tuesday 19 October at 7.30 – 9pm – Book Tuesday Tennis Xpress (Sept-Oct)
- Tuesday Night Tennis Xpress – Tuesday 2 November to Tuesday 7 December at 7.30 – 9pm – Book Tuesday Tennis Xpress (Nov-Dec)
Adult Coaching FAQs
We run a very popular adult beginner class called Tennis Xpress, all details can be found here - Tennis Xpress
Yes! Cardio Tennis is for everyone regardless of your tennis level. It is based on footwork and building fitness with coach fed drills, so it doesn’t matter where your shot goes! For more information please click here – Cardio Tennis
It will vary depending on how much you play but as a guide, if you play three times a week your racket should be restrung every three months.
When that time comes, our coach Francois offers a restringing service, more details can be found here – Tennis Racket Restringing
Lost property is placed in the foyer in the Kings Tennis Club Clubhouse. Items will be taken to a charity shop on the last Friday of the month so please try to pick up any lost property quickly!