Tennis for Beginners
A six-week beginners course for adults who are completely new to tennis or for those that struggle having the confidence to join an established group. Also for parents of children who are enjoying tennis and want to play as a family. A great chance to start playing tennis, building up your technical knowledge as well as your confidence to get serves in and enjoy a rally.
Sessions run on Mondays at 11am – 12.30pm and Tuesdays at 7.30pm – 9pm.
Availability and Booking
If there are spaces, you are able to join mid way through a block just click the link and you can book onto the remaining sessions.
- Monday Tennis Xpress – Monday 30 October to Monday 4 December at 11am – 12.30pm
- Tuesday Night Tennis Xpress – Tuesday 31 October to Tuesday 5 December at 7.30 – 9pm – currently FULL
- Monday Tennis Xpress – Monday 8 January to Monday 12 February at 11am – 12.30pm
- Monday Tennis Xpress – Monday 19 February to Monday 25 March at 11am – 12.30pm
- Monday Tennis Xpress – Monday 15 April to Monday 20 May at 11am – 12.30pm
- Monday Tennis Xpress – Monday 3 June to Monday 8 July at 11am – 12.30pm
- Tuesday Night Tennis Xpress – Tuesday 9 January to Tuesday 13 February at 7.30 – 9pm
- Tuesday Night Tennis Xpress – Tuesday 20 February to Tuesday 26 March at 7.30 – 9pm
- Tuesday Night Tennis Xpress – Tuesday 16 April to Tuesday 21 May at 7.30 – 9pm
- Tuesday Night Tennis Xpress – Tuesday 4 June to Tuesday 9 July at 7.30 – 9pm
Adult Coaching FAQs
We run a very popular adult beginner class called Tennis Xpress, all details can be found here - Tennis Xpress
Yes! Cardio Tennis is for everyone regardless of your tennis level. It is based on footwork and building fitness with coach fed drills, so it doesn’t matter where your shot goes! For more information please click here – Cardio Tennis
It will vary depending on how much you play but as a guide, if you play three times a week your racket should be restrung every three months.
When that time comes, our coach Francois offers a restringing service, more details can be found here – Tennis Racket Restringing
Lost property is placed in the foyer in the Kings Tennis Club Clubhouse. Items will be taken to a charity shop on the last Friday of the month so please try to pick up any lost property quickly!