Tennis Coaching for Kids
A fun group for kids aged 9-10, transitioning from Orange Ball and using 25% slower green balls on a full-sized court. Technically working on forehands, backhands and serves with work on points play, doubles and matches.
Sessions run on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Availability and Booking
Current Green Ball blocks (Mon, Wed & Thurs) started on Mon 7 September
- Monday 7 September to Monday 14 December at 5pm – 6pm – current block is fully booked.
- Wednesday 9 September to Wednesday 16 December at 5.30pm – 6.30pm – current block is fully booked.
- Thursday 10 September to Thursday 17 December at 6pm – 7pm – please book here.
- Price – members £98 and non-members £108
Friday Orange/Green Ball – age 8 – 10 – Intermediate
An advanced group for Orange ball players who are playing quite a bit of tennis, for those transitioning in to green ball we will do orange and green. A group where we will work hard, have fun and develop technique to enable the children to play at a good level!
- Friday 11 September to Friday 18 December at 4pm – 5.15pm – please book here.
- Price – members £112 and non-members £122
U12 Green Development
A fun group for 10 years to 12 – a mix of green ball and yellow will be used to allow children to develop their technique correctly. All shots will be worked on technically and they will be working on competently playing doubles and singles!
- Friday 11 September to Friday 18 December at 5pm – 6pm – current block is fully booked.
There will be no sessions during half term (w/c 26 October), however, we will be running HOLDIAY CAMPS – more details can be found here.