Details of our current policies and documents can be found below.
Last updated: (12 May 2022)
- Kings Tennis Club Documents & Policies – Registration, Accreditation & the running of the club
- Kings Tennis Club Safeguarding
- Reporting a Safeguarding Concern WITHIN Tennis Environment
- Reporting a Safeguarding Concern OUTSIDE Tennis Environment
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Statement
- Please, if you have any safeguarding concerns please email Sam Hawke, Kings Tennis Club safeguarding/welfare officer. Sam is a member at the club and a committee member.
- LTA Governance and regulation
- Elly Shearman Tennis Coaching COVID Update and Guidelines
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information regarding tennis coaching.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
• requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
• if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion or free resources; and
• in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will not share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.