Dom is a Level 3 Tennis Coach at Elly Shearman Tennis Coaching.
Dom runs a range of mid-week junior coaching sessions and joined the Elly’s Shearman Coaching team in August 2020. He has spent the last four years coaching at the University of Bristol, running sessions for all ages and abilities and has been a great addition to the coaching team.
This month Dom has shared 5 things you probably didn’t know about him.
1. He started tennis at 8 at Canford Park
2. His favourite foods are easily some sort of pasta or pizza
3. He competes in Bristol University Friday night league in Div 1 and plays at tournaments like the Torbay Open
4. He was top 5 in Avon under 12’s and under 14’s and participated in multiple County Cups
5. He enjoys travelling and never to miss out on his tennis, often plays whilst on holiday in places such as America
If you are interested in coaching for both adults or juniors, as individual tennis lessons or in coaching groups. Get in touch to find out more.